We are a Resin Floor Contractor able to assist with the M12 Resin Flooring Section
You may be looking for a price to enter into your tender, or for a contractor to undertake the work after a successful bid. The team at Ryebrook can assist with both.
We provide a complete package to those looking for a resin floor contractor able to undertake the flooring aspect of the a new build or refurbishment project within the Industrial and Commercial Sectors.
Our dedicated team will keep in touch with you along the way. We hope that you will select us to work alongside you on your successful project appointments for your resin flooring and wall systems requirements.
Why Choose Us?
- Free No Obligation Quotations
- Over Three decades of experience in this industry
- Full Support throughout the Projects Lifecycle. Our team will keep in touch with you throughout the tender process, assisting on any changes/re-quotes. If successful in your bid we will keep in touch thoughout, to ensure a smooth application of the resin flooring at the right point joining the project
- We are members of FeRFA, CHAS, Safecontractor and Constructionline and are committed to CSCS.
- Our flooring technicians hold CSCS cards, are NVQ Level 2 qualified in In-Situ Flooring (Resin) and have certificates in Asbestos, Silica Dust and Vibration Awareness, plus Manual Handling and Abrasive Wheel
- We have a range of products to suit all requirements specified and at a variety of budgets
- Flexibility - we keep in touch with you to ensure we are available to be on site at the time that suits you in the project.
- Minimal Disruption - our technicians don't just work 8 - 4 Monday to Friday, we can work at a time to suit you